Monday, February 15, 2010

Is it or isn't it???



Remember the other day I mentioned that my friends and i had a long scrapbooking weekend? Well we had a fun project that all four of us made together. I did it as a surprise for Erin, Karen and Gail. We made a wallet out of paper... no kidding it looks like leather!!! I had received an email from Splitcoaststampers.com with the idea, pattern and supply list a week before the weekend. It was so cool i just had to make one. Then I thought "why not share the idea with my friends." All of our wallets turned out great! AND we had fun making them. It didn't take us long so we didn't lose much scrapbooking time.
Since we made it my mind has been running thinking of all the different designs I could make the wallet out of. I think i'll make one out of white embossed paper and make it look like patent leather. Then of course black would be fun too!!! The patterns that are embossed could be changed too - I think hearts would be fun. Of course all the linings and ribbon trim would be changed to coordinate with the whole "theme" of the wallet.
Tomorrow i'll post photos of 5 different tags I made today.
Well, i'll stop yapping and post the photos of the wallet so you can say "is it or isn't it?" -
Talk soon,
Michelle












No comments:

Post a Comment