Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Can't Resist


Ha Ha Ha!!! Brian (my husband) cracked me up the other day. He knows that every spare minute I have I spend it "pinning" things on Pinterest. Pinterest, if you don't know is a virtual pin-board website. I love it. It's such a great way to keep track of all the ideas and websites you find on the internet.
Anyway, Brian asked me if I pin things on Pinterest does it make me a "pinhead" - I couldn't help but crack up. He is so funny sometimes. So in honor is his "pun" with my 'fun" I created a sign to pin on Pintereset. I hope everyone who sees it thinks it's as funny as I did.
Oh, if your interested in checking out Pinterest go to Pintereset.com. They will ask you to create an account and then send you an invitation to join in the fun. But, be careful it can be habit forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment